Standby Ticket Policy
Writers Theatre is proud to reinstate our Standby ticketing policy for Sold Out performances!
- For Sold Out performances, up to 15 tickets will be made available for purchase the day of the performance when the box office opens.
- Standby tickets are only available for purchase in person at the theatre.
- Purchasers of Standby tickets will be seated at curtain in seats determined by house management.
- All Standby purchasers must be in the Standby area in the Writers lobby 10 Minutes prior to curtain and will be seated based on the purchase order of tickets. If seating is available, patrons will be seated at curtain time in seats selected by house management.
- There is no late seating, even for standby. If patrons arrive after the doors close, they will not be admitted into the show.
- Standby tickets are only available the day of the performance.
- There is no guarantee that Standby tickets will be seated together, and no refunds will be offered in this situation.
- Standby purchasers who are not in the standby line when the seating process is started will forfeit their spot in the line for seating and will be moved to the end of the line. If this happens and seating is not available, patron will be eligible for a refund.
- Standby purchasers not on the premise at the designated curtain time will not be eligible for a refund regardless of seating availability.
- Accessibility accommodations will be made if an accessible location is available for seating, but there is no guarantee of seating with the purchase of a Standby ticket. Patrons must alert box office of accessibility needs at the time of purchasing a ticket.
- Standby ticket purchasers eligible for a full refund if they are on premises during curtain and no seats are available. No refunds are issued under any other circumstance.
VIEW SHOW CALENDAR