We are committed to making our Theatre accessible for everyone.
Contact our Box Office to find out how we can accommodate you or let us know how we can improve your experience. To request specific accommodations, email email@example.com or call 847-786-6014.
FOR PEOPLE WITH MOBILITY DIFFICULTIES
- Accessible parking spaces outside each theatre venue.
- Accessible entrances to each theatre venue.
- Wheelchair accessible seating. Depending on your preference, you may transfer into a theatre seat or request to have the theatre seat removed to remain in the wheelchair. When purchasing your tickets, let the Box Office know if you would like the theatre seat removed.
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE HARD OF HEARING
- We are pleased to offer assistive listening devices* in each of our theaters. Contact the Box Office with questions or for advance reservations. Assistive listening devices are offered free of charge; a photo ID is required as security.
- In all performance venues in the new theatre center, we have t-coil induction loop technology. For anyone with a telecoil built into their hearing aid, by switching it on, you will be able to hear our performances with additional amplification and clarity.
- We are happy to connect you with scripts of our shows to read prior to your attendance. See our Script Policy for details and instructions. Contact our box office directly for further assistance.
There will be ASL-Interpreted performances on the following dates & times:
- TREVOR the musical on Saturday, September 16, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Quixote: On the Conquest of Self on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 7:30pm
- The Importance of Being Earnest on Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 7:30pm
- A Moon for the Misbegotten on Saturday, March 17, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Smart People on Saturday, June 2, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Buried Child on Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 7:30pm
For information about attending or subscribing to these ASL-Interpreted performances, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-786-6014.
There will be Open-Captioned performances on the following dates & times:
- TREVOR the musical on Friday, September 15, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Quixote: On the Conquest of Self on Friday, December 1, 2017 at 7:30pm
- The Importance of Being Earnest on Friday, December 15, 2017 at 7:30pm
- A Moon for the Misbegotten on Friday, March 16, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Smart People on Friday, June 1, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Buried Child on Friday, June 15, 2018 at 7:30pm
For information about attending or subscribing to these Open-Captioned performances, contact email@example.com or 847-786-6014.
*Provided in part through support from the:
FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND/HAVE LOW VISION
Large print programs available at every performance through the Box Office.
Braille programs available by prior request through the box office. Contact our Box Office at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled performance with your request for a Braille program.
Writers Theatre accommodates seating for guests with service animals. Contact the Box Office for more information.