Writers Theatre offers audience enrichment events to deepen and illuminate each play in the season. All Audience Enrichment events are FREE and open to the public.
The Making of Series
Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes of the shows you love?
For each production in the 2013/2014 season, we will offer insight into a different aspect of creating theater to a group of Writers Theatre patrons. Enjoy a short and lively presentation by our designers and other experts, who will walk you through the process of preparing for and executing a show. These events are free, but seating is limited. Please RSVP to email@example.com or by calling 847-242-6018 to ensure your seat. Save the dates:
- The Making of The Old Man and The Old Moon - Monday, Oct. 14th, 6:30pm-7:30pm, 325 Tudor Court
- The Making of Port Authority - Monday, Dec. 9th, 6:30pm-7:30pm, 664 Vernon Avenue
- The Making of Hedda Gabler - Monday, Feb. 24th, 6:30pm-7:30pm, 325 Tudor Court
- The Making of The Dance of Death - Monday, June 2nd, 6:30pm-7:30pm, 664 Vernon Avenue
- The Making of Days Like Today - Monday, June 30th, 6:30-7:30pm, 325 Tudor Court
Writers Theatre and select North Shore libraries are proud to present the ninth annual From Page to Stage series. This comprehensive series of special events, lectures, demonstrations and performances are designed to enhance and enrich your appreciation of The Old Man and The Old Moon by PigPen Theatre Co. All events are FREE of charge and open to the public.
Throughout the season Writers Theatre offers post-show discussions on select Wednesday evenings following the performance in our Tudor Court space. In the Books on Vernon space we will be offering post-show discussions every other Wednesday evening. Post-show discussions provide a forum for audience members to ask questions of the artists in the production and gain new insight into the work. Look for the above symbol on the calendar for performance dates & times which include a post-show discussion.
Writers Theatre offers exclusive events throughout the year as a benefit to its most generous supporters.